Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Priorities 2011

I was flipping through my goal setting notebook and found that I started the year by making a list of priorities.   It was very helpful for me to see what I have been working well on and what needs more of my focus and attention.

Here they are:

1. God - relationship with Him, teaching my children how to grow in their relationships with Him.
2. Family - spending more quality time together.
3. My marriage - growing in intimacy and one-ness with my husband.
4. Friends - supporting my friends in person and in prayer.  Being sensitive to the needs of those around me.
5. Business - growth.  Help others to achieve their fitness goals.  Be a motivator and encourager.

I am so thankful that I made this list.  It is a great compass to point me in the direction of how I best need to be spending my time.

What are your top 5 priorities?

No comments:

Post a Comment