Thursday, March 31, 2011

3 in 30 Thursday

The Twitter world is all a buzz about this #3in30.  I kept seeing this hashtag over and over again and I had to figure out was.  Basically, the purpose is to complete three goals in thirty days, starting with a new set of goals at the beginning of each month.  I love goal setting, but I tend to come up with all these grand, complex plans and just end up getting overwhelmed with all I need to do to accomplish my goals.  I do believe I can handle three, however.

So you all are my accountability group!  I am putting my goals out to you so that I am more likely to get them done.  Here they are:

1.  Go to bed at 10:30 PM.  I know I need my morning quiet time to function.  Plus, I need to get my workout in before the kids get up or it may not happen. If I am staying up until midnight or later, I am less likely to get out of bed when that alarm goes off.  A good day starts the night before!

2.  Workout six days a week according to the Turbo Fire/ChaLean Extreme Hybrid program.  My workouts have been lacking because I haven't been getting up and the hip has been bothering me.  However, my mental attitude truly needs a good workout.

3.  Eat Clean- at least 80% of the time.  My diet has been lacking as well.  I downloaded another Clean Eating menu plan and I am going to follow that.  I am allowing myself two meal cheats a week.  Those will most likely be Friday and Saturday night, since we tend to eat out on the weekend.

There they are!  They shouldn't be too difficult.  I just have to be focused and take control of my day.

What are your goals for the month of April?

No comments:

Post a Comment