All this rain we've been having here in NW Ohio is really starting to affect my mood. This morning, God has given me so much to be thankful for to help lift my mood.
Today I am thankful for:
- An almost 14 year old who still calls me "Mommy".
- An almost 8 year old who only wants super heroes for his birthday.
- An almost 7 year old (all of my boys were born in May. We've got a lot of birthdays coming up!) who gets out of the car and says: "Oh. Hello worm! How are you today?"
- A 6 year old princess who walks downstairs and assumes there is a two hour delay because it's raining again.
- Tuesday morning Bible Study so I can share my joys and struggles and the application of the Word with dear friends.
How has God blessed you today?