Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Summer of 7 - Media

Week one of my Summer of 7 involves how I spend time on all media sources.  My biggest struggle is my phone.  I am always checking it for Facebook messages, texts, missed calls and Word with Friends notifications.  My challenge for this week is to minimize my online time to a total of 2 hours.  Also, my phone is to be on the charger or in my car at all times (Forgive me if I don't get back to you quickly!) and I have 15 minutes in the morning and 15 minutes at night to check "fun" stuff on the phone.  I turned off all notifications with the exception of text, so I will only respond to those.

Yesterday was Day one and it went pretty well.  I got a lot of work done and get to spend some fun times with my kids. :)  I truly hope this is something I can make a part of my daily routine!


No comments:

Post a Comment